Our Project Management brings a high added value to our customers. It involves planning, organisational, motivational and control activities implemented in order to achieve goals defined by the client – not exceeding client´s time and resource limitations and yet delivering the desired quality. Our work is based on international standards, which we have tested in real life, both in commercial and government environments. We help our clients to solve issues such as:
- Insufficient number of in-house project managers.
- More efficient risk management.
- Ensuring high profitability of projects.
- Lowering implementation costs.
- Team communication and reporting.
If you are dealing with any of the above issues or you are missing key personnel, our On Demand Project Management service is here for you. For as long as you need, you can use one of our competent and experienced Project Managers with a qualification corresponding to your project. We always guarantee the substitutability of our PMs.
Our Project Managers are qualified and certified (IPMA, PMI, PRINCE 2) and use their knowledge in projects throughout the Czech Republic and abroad.
Programme and Project Portfolio Management
Our Project Portfolio and Programme Management services help our clients to fulfil their organisations' strategic goals more efficiently. This includes implementation of project office and management processes and programme and portfolio optimisation, and increases client return on investment in Project Management.
Changes are implemented in several steps:
- Analysis of client´s existing Project Management.
- Proposed changes of project office process.
- Proposal of processes within the organisation's programme and project portfolio and implementation of suitable support tools.
- Consulting and support.
- Ability to model your own project portfolio and thus prevent problems related to ensuring continuous production.
- Better planning and resource use across your projects.
- Dynamic project control of orders.
- More efficient and comprehensive risk management system.
- Decision-making support with regard to your priorities.
Project Management Consulting
We believe that a good relationship with clients is the essential prerequisite for successful collaboration. That is why we always structure collaboration so that it can be evaluated at any part of the project. The same applies to Project Management consulting, which we offer for the following areas:
- System integration and coordination of project portfolios.
- Project and programme management.
- Project quality and risk management.
- Prediction of capacity needs and optimum use of resources.
- Crisis management of projects.
- Project management and project office methodology implementation.
- Project management training.
|Request free consultation now|